Friday, November 24, 2006

New blog, new experience.

I have read and subscribe to many personal finance / investing blogs. I treasure all of them, but recently I have always wished there was a PF blog for someone my age, income level, and life style. I found many blogs for : broke and just out of college; mid-life with kids; different investment goals. Well here you are single, mid-20's, decent income crowd.

Let me introduce myself...

I am a 25 year old computer engineer working for a large company. I make 80k a year, and previously spent 90k. After college I fell into the spiral of spending as my income increased. My financial accounting took a back seat to having a good time. I have multiple vehicles, a boat, a motorcycle, and college loans. Life is good... Now its time to get serious with my debt and long-term goals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you plan on selling some of your vehicles and boats? Perhaps using that money to pay down some of your debt?

Just some thoughts.

FT
http://www.MillionDollarJourney.com